Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Starbucks CLOVER COFFEES Small Batch coffee oversized promos

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/2437084776

July 28, 2015, 05:25 PM
Cecil
Starbucks CLOVER COFFEES Small Batch coffee oversized promos
Hey Guys and Gals!

It's been quite some time since my last post. Lot has happened, got married, quit collecting and went back to playing music.

I do still keep up with those dang Starbucks download cards though....geeez, when will it ever end!?!?!

The title says it all, they measure 2 3/4" x 4 1/4" and are foil embossed on the front with single color text on back describing the coffee region, flavor, etc. I don't have a photo upload acct. anymore or I would attach a photo. If someone wants to attach it here for all to see, just let me know where to send it. OR, if this has already been posted, let me know where and I'll look there.

Thanks
Cecil
September 07, 2015, 10:24 PM
Cecil
Is this topic something that no one cares about? The cards are awesome but I can't figure out the lack of interest. Oh well......
September 07, 2015, 11:13 PM
Don Norton
Not much information about these, how do you get them? How many are there? What is he pic on the front?
I visit my local Starbucks often, I'll ask about these next time I'm there, but my local shop stopped the download cards long ago.
Anything else you can tell us about these, Cecil? Congrats on getting married by the way.
September 07, 2015, 11:28 PM
Cecil
Thanks Don. I will try my best to get some pics uploaded. We just moved and my PC isn't running yet. There are some of the cards on the auction site. They are listed as Starbucks Clover Tasting cards they are gorgeous cards. They are available ONLY at stores that offer the Clover coffee. More info soon.
September 07, 2015, 11:34 PM
Cecil

September 08, 2015, 09:29 AM
Don Norton
Wow, having seen these they are not what most of us collect, but interesting none the less. I'll look at my local stores and see if any have this Clover Coffee. Thanks for posting these.
September 08, 2015, 11:44 AM
Cecil

September 10, 2015, 03:02 PM
Cecil
I have found 2 more different from the ones pictured. My bass player is a StarbucksCoffee Masterand he says there are 20 different coffees. But, we all know how Starbucks works....lol.
September 17, 2015, 10:09 AM
Cecil

Here is what the back looks like, giving info of the coffee bean.