Inkworks Godzilla Promo

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/2427057696

August 10, 2021, 04:35 AM
piko
Inkworks Godzilla Promo
I notice the rare Inkworks Godzilla P1 promo card was sold 9 Aug for best offer
Seller was asking US$400
This card has sat for approx the last Two years apparently from the Inkworks CEO collection has at last found a home
Wish I could of afforded it
August 10, 2021, 04:10 PM
catskilleagle
Yeah, I used to check on that one too. It's a cool, oddball promo. We can guess that it probably went for something like $250-280. It's the kind of card that some collectors acquired years ago but others felt they didn't need for the offered price even if they collected the set.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I notice the rare Inkworks Godzilla P1 promo card was sold 9 Aug for best offer
Seller was asking US$400
This card has sat for approx the last Two years apparently from the Inkworks CEO collection has at last found a home
Wish I could of afforded it

August 10, 2021, 08:21 PM
cardscout182
Is that the P1 widevision promo, "destroying a taxi"..? What made that one so unique, was it signed by Uncle Allan..? Just wondering as I just looked up and found a couple on the bay for $4-7 Thumb Up
August 10, 2021, 11:27 PM
piko
No Adrian it is the standard size one issued with the set others are widevision page 64 Promo Card Encyclopedia
August 10, 2021, 11:40 PM
cardscout182
Thanks Rosso, would love to see a pic someday, sounds really cool. So, you have that one mate..?
August 11, 2021, 10:47 AM
piko
No I do not too rich for me if you look on sold items enter Inkworks Cards you should see a picture
According to PCE it was supposed to be unreleased but a few copies out there
Uncle Allan must of had a couple stashed away in a private collection I would not mind knowing what was in his private collection.
As I have a few unusual Inkworks items and would like to find out how they came about
EG
Joined Pairs of different series . Uncut sheets and blocks of 4 etc
I am trying to leard how to put pictures up but I can not get it at present one day it will happen
August 19, 2021, 04:28 PM
Tommy C
Here is a picture of the Godzilla promo which promoking posted. Scroll down a few entries.

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....453/m/4821093803/p/1
August 19, 2021, 04:41 PM
JOHN LEVITT
Looking through some old posts I found this:-

Hard to find promos

regards

John