Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Harliths Horrors HHSPEC1 and HHSPEC2
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harliths Horrors HHSPEC1 and HHSPEC2
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Anyone ever see these promos ? Apparently HHSPEC2 was available thru Radickal Trading Cards in the UK.

I emailed Jack Redd to ask where HHSPEC1 was. Unfortunately, no response yet. Anyone know ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I now have HHSPEC2 in hand. Never knew it existed. It says promo on the back

Does HHSPEC1 exist ???

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Tommy, promo HHSPEC1 was exclusive through the UK dealer, The Card Trove

Jack Redd told me that there were only 6 promos, the two HHSPEC cards, the HH1, and the SL1-3.

However, there were all of those other Harliths chase cards (not promos) that didn't come in the packs, but were available for purchase through the Crimson Artworks website-- HHM1, HHBL1-5. Just thought you should be aware of those

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone have pic's of the promos.

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Both promos are black and white. The HHSPEC2 shows a close up of a woman's face. Here is a scan on Facebook. Not sure if you can open it, if you're not a Facebook member

https://www.facebook.com/photo...88608&type=1&theater

The HHSPEC1 is also black and white, and shows a topless woman. Obviously, we can't post that here, unless we edit out parts

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here's the scans of the front and back of the HHSPEC2 so everyone can see it...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Greg, if you want to email me, I can send you a scan of the HHSPEC1, front and back, and maybe you can edit the image and post it. I don't know how to do that

mistermycroft@msn.com

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greg Geerts:
Here's the scans of the front and back of the HHSPEC2 so everyone can see it...

That's a nice surprise, i've got that sketch card!

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Posting these scans of the HHSPEC1 for David R (sorry it took so long!)
I cropped off the bottom of the back scan for censoring purposes. It
is essentially the same as the back of the #2 shown above, website, etc...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Who is the card trove, I've never heard of em. Big Grin Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Supposedly only 12 of each exist