Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Chef Boydaree E Bay item #224338993326

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/274605453/m/2397074596

February 04, 2021, 07:40 PM
piko
Chef Boydaree E Bay item #224338993326
I have seen this item on E bay this morning of the Chef Boydaree X Men holograph promo set
initially I did not know how this set was distributed .
But by the look of this item it seems that it was some sort of a mail in offer
The accompanying thank you card mentions a number of the companies products or other companies products
Dose anyone know if the other companies mentioned on this thank you card issued cards of the same ilk or type under their own logos
Piko
February 04, 2021, 11:24 PM
catskilleagle
Hi Piko,

I think that is just a list of brand names under the umbrella of American Home Food Products, Inc. As I recall, if you mailed away for cards (Tarzan or Jungle Book lenticulars from 20 years ago) from Kid Cuisine frozen foods, you got a package with the return address of its parent company, Conagra Foods.

Jess
February 05, 2021, 02:18 PM
barobehere
I still have this card set. You had to buy 2 cans of the pasta then mail in the receipt of purchase and a 3 or 4 dollar check or money order. Fun times.
February 06, 2021, 10:44 AM
promoking
quote:
Originally posted by piko:
I have seen this item on E bay this morning of the Chef Boydaree X Men holograph promo set
The accompanying thank you card mentions a number of the companies products or other companies products
Dose anyone know if the other companies mentioned on this thank you card issued cards of the same ilk or type under their own logos
Piko

Crunch N Munch did produce a Marvel promotional set.

February 10, 2021, 11:36 PM
chesspieceface
Crunch n Munch made two sets of 6 cards each in consecutive years.

quote:
Originally posted by piko:
Piko

Grrr...
I sent in for those holograms, but never received them. They also offered a full size X-Men glow-in-the-dark wall poster with art by the legendary Jim Steranko. I did get that, and those are probably petty rare 25 years down the line. I have it hung up next to all of the same artist's Marvel Comics covers of the 1970's.