Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Are These Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Are These Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I have Come across a E Bay listing for a set of 10 1994 Marvel Masterpieces Bronze Holofoil parallel Wal Mart Cards being offered as Promo Cards.Can anyone confirm wether these Cards Were Issued as Promos or are what I think are only Inserts
Piko

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those were inserts. Chase cards exclusive to the Wal Mart packs. Different colors from the other chase, same images. Not promos

See below

http://nslists.com/mrvmas94.htm

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
Those were inserts. Chase cards exclusive to the Wal Mart packs. Different colors from the other chase, same images. Not promos

See below

http://nslists.com/mrvmas94.htm

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you you confirmed my thoughts as advertised as promos thought I mite be one up but were advt at a very high price so had to be sure
Piko

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Gday Piko, welcome to Card Talkfrom across the ditch, Im in Sydney, Australia, are you similar to me, mainly collecting promos?
cheers, Adrian
quote:
please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots..!

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
Gday Piko, welcome to Card Talkfrom across the ditch, Im in Sydney, Australia, are you similar to me, mainly collecting promos?
cheers, Adrian
quote:
please, a little respect, for I am Costanza, lord of the idiots..!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Adrian I am New to Card Talk and have not yet got the knack of reply and how it works yet but will get it .
Yes I am a Promo Collector only some inserts My main interest are Inkworks Promos although I have lots of other ones from basically Late 80s The cards that I asked about are from an aussie dealer but all good I will get your Email and keep in touch as i mite be able to trade with you
Ross aka Piko

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Gday Ross, yeah sounds great, hope we can arrange some trading soon, im heading out today to grab all my boxes of promos from storage, so, keep in touch mate, Adrian

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post