Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Indy Racing (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Indy Racing (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Was there a P3 promo, possibly in the binder on this 2007 set ? I have just P1-P2, but I was told there was a third promo

anyone have a scan ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I believe P2 is the binder promo.. At least that was what I was told when I obtained it.
Never heard of any others...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Bill

For years I thought I had all of the 2005-2008 WNBA promos that Rittenhouse did, and just this week one of our fellow Card Talkers informed me that I didn't have the 2008 P2 from the binder !

In terms of regular sized promos on WNBA there are:

2005 P1-P3
2006 P1,P2, NSCC1
2007 P1-P2
2008 P1-P2

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Oh I'm def missing a few WNBA promos - they aren't talked about much here since they ARE sportscard promos.
But I like them anyway Wink

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Oh I'm def missing a few WNBA promos - they aren't talked about much here since they ARE sportscard promos.
But I like them anyway Wink

I've found these hard to come by

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I collected the WNBA and Indy only because Rittenhouse did them

There is an WNBA dealer who has all of the promos for sale for just a few dollars each, except for the 2008 P2 binder promo. An internet search will help you find this person's website. However, I have seen the 2008 P2s on the auction site for less than $20, so they are out there

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I collected the WNBA and Indy only because Rittenhouse did them

That's why I was looking for them

Posts: 12153 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post