Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Donruss Americana Vitale promo ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donruss Americana Vitale promo ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Has anyone seen the Dick Vitale promo for this set ? I have never seen it on ebay or anywhere else. Can someone post a scan ?

This is one of 3 promos that I do not have for Donruss Americana, the others being the supposedly ultra rare Wayne Newton (never officialy released, but some were mistakenly given out at an NSCC show years ago), which I have seen a scan of, and the Humphrey Bogart promo, which allegedly was only given to Bogie's relatives.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here you go David. I picked this up on Ebay, I don't recall exactly when or from whom, but I've had it for a little while. Like you, I need the Newton and Bogie as well as the Jack Hanna, Patrick Roy and Angie Dickinson. I've never run across any of those...

Posts: 1357 | Location: Iowa | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Greg. I have never seen that Vitale anywhere.

I have the Dickinson, the Hanna, and the Roy. The Dickinson and Roy I obtained from Donruss, I believe, and the Hanna I bought from someone who had it. I am looking at them right now. All say PROMO on the backs. The Roy is a similar format to your Vitale, and the Wooden and Petty promos. The Dickinson and the Hanna look like the Ricardo Montalban promo.

If you ever want to part with your Vitale, or if you find another, let me know !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I don't have the Vitale either. In fact, Greg and I might have been bidding against each other on it.

I have the others, just not the Wayne Newton and Bogie...

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Elephant 5000 posts. Congrats !!!!!!!!! Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mr. E, I didn't even notice! Smile No where near blabber mouth (you know who you are Wolfie)... Smile Smile Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
My Vitale promo is numbered #3 of 25. When I find it, I'll post a scan...

I too need all the tough Americana promos with the exception of Gina Carano which I picked up signed & unsigned at Comic Con a few years back. I knew that her Dad was a backup Dallas Cowboys QB so when I spoke to her that scored me promos!

I noticed Bill D lists the Stacy Keibler promo signed but mine is unsigned. I think a few of them came on the market awhile back.

David, is your Keibler signed?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post