Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    DC Epic Battles variant ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DC Epic Battles variant ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Someone mentioned above there is a variant on the P1 Cryptozoic promo. What is it ??? I have never heard of this

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
That info is from the CZ website. States the card will be at the upcoming Philly Show. As of now, they have yet to post a picture that I know of, but I haven't looked at there facebook page.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My guess is that it will be the same image as P1 (Way$hak's complete 9 cards of Blackest Night), but printed on Cryptomium™ 30pt Cardstock . It would be cool if they printed promos of ALL seven completed crossover puzzles.

Posts: 114 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post