Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Unreleased Inkworks Dr.Who Promos
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unreleased Inkworks Dr.Who Promos
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Saw the unreleased Dr.Who promos P2 and P4 today for the very first time. They exist. A guy who had a big stash of Inkworks promos had them for sale.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Was this at the Philly Show?

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes. The dealer had a bunch of these.

He also had several of that promo for the 2nd Lost in Space 1960s TV show set that was never produced (also by Inkworks) which was previously reported on here on Card Talk, awhile back

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow I hope you got some, you'll be very popular if you did Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's killing me not so see them, how about a scan or a photo.....hell i'll settle for a sketch of the card.

Posts: 97 | Location: Australia | Registered: December 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You can see pics on "that auction site" now

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I posted scans of the cards here:

Dr Who Unreleased Promos

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post