Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    1995 Fleer Ultra X-men 4-card promo panel
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1995 Fleer Ultra X-men 4-card promo panel
 Login/Join

Picture of 3lawssafe
posted
Wondering if anyone recalls the specific magazine issue(s) where two of the three bound in 4-card promo panels originally came from? I'm aware of the Spider-man magazine panel, but cannot find any information on the other two. My best guess is Previews. I'm hoping someone out there can either confirm this, or provide me with the correct information.

Posts: 11 | Location: Northern Ca | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Try Amalia Barrios' website, under the cheklist for Ultra X-Men 95

http://abs-cards.net/checklists/index.html

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 3lawssafe
posted Hide Post
Hi David,

She lists the three panels, but only references one of them with an issue of Spider-man magazine. I was hoping someone might have the other two in their collections still bound-in to the original magazine issues.

Posts: 11 | Location: Northern Ca | Registered: February 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
one is inbound in the 1995 First Annual Wizard Price guide. Card numbers were 52, 96, 47, 101

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 3lawssafe
posted Hide Post
Hi John,

One down, and one to go. Thanks for the information.