Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Enterprise
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
How many different cards are there ? Can someone post scans, please ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Free Enterprise

There should be 5 cards, a 4 card standard size set and 1 postcard size AD card. I've Never seen the #1 for the 4 card set.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where were these distributed ? Conventions ? Why does #1 seem to be so hard to find ? At least one person on the board says that he has it

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
David,

I am trying to find what binder I have the Free Enterprise cards in, but I do not think that I have it. I was thinking the oversized card was it...

I'll try to check again. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
There are 4 cards. I just found my set of these and I have all 4 plus the oversized card. I will be auctioning the 4 card set off on another group besides Ebay....

Harris, please edit as necessary if needed.

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Can I see a scan of the cards please.

Posts: 767 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
details on the #1 card and the post card sized one?

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a discussion about the promo 1 in another post here. Promo 2 to 4 were given out at SDCC in a pack, I believe, while promo 1 came in the first 1000 CD soundtracks for the movie. About 2 to 3 years ago, I found the film's director on Facebook and that is what he told me

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd,

I have just the oversized card:

Free Enterprise (no year) Mindfire Entertainment/Regent Entertainment. 1 card set; show promo; photo; 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; says "Love is the Final Frontier" and "Coming Summer 1999" on the back; promotes a movie.

I hear it's actually a good, if little-known, movie.

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
details on the #1 card and the post card sized one?

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
how about a pic of card #1? There is another post about these cards, but the pictures have bitten the dust.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't have any of the standard size cards. They rarely appear for sale.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
how about a pic of card #1? There is another post about these cards, but the pictures have bitten the dust.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have it and can send it to Jess to post. This is the one which shows Bill Shatner in a hat and leather jacket looking like some 1930s pilot.

I am sure if you do a Google search you can find the image somewhere.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yes, David, go ahead and send it to me. I thought someone had posted it and the others in this thread but maybe it was another one and the links are gone now.

Do you know Shatner well enough to call him Bill?

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
I have it and can send it to Jess to post. This is the one which shows Bill Shatner in a hat and leather jacket looking like some 1930s pilot.

I am sure if you do a Google search you can find the image somewhere.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Apologies to Jess and David. I was sent the images a while back and never got round to posting them so enjoy:-

front
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

back
[IMG:left] [/IMG]

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post