Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Enterprise
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
How many different cards are there ? Can someone post scans, please ?

Posts: 4392 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Free Enterprise

There should be 5 cards, a 4 card standard size set and 1 postcard size AD card. I've Never seen the #1 for the 4 card set.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Where were these distributed ? Conventions ? Why does #1 seem to be so hard to find ? At least one person on the board says that he has it

Posts: 4392 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
David,

I am trying to find what binder I have the Free Enterprise cards in, but I do not think that I have it. I was thinking the oversized card was it...

I'll try to check again. Sorry for the confusion.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
There are 4 cards. I just found my set of these and I have all 4 plus the oversized card. I will be auctioning the 4 card set off on another group besides Ebay....

Harris, please edit as necessary if needed.

Thanks.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of G6ADC
posted Hide Post
Can I see a scan of the cards please.

Posts: 766 | Location: Coventry, UK | Registered: July 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
details on the #1 card and the post card sized one?

Posts: 2145 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
There was a discussion about the promo 1 in another post here. Promo 2 to 4 were given out at SDCC in a pack, I believe, while promo 1 came in the first 1000 CD soundtracks for the movie. About 2 to 3 years ago, I found the film's director on Facebook and that is what he told me

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Todd,

I have just the oversized card:

Free Enterprise (no year) Mindfire Entertainment/Regent Entertainment. 1 card set; show promo; photo; 4 1/8 x 5 3/8; says "Love is the Final Frontier" and "Coming Summer 1999" on the back; promotes a movie.

I hear it's actually a good, if little-known, movie.

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
details on the #1 card and the post card sized one?

Posts: 1564 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post