Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Comic Images refractor promo(s)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Comic Images refractor promo(s)
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I know there are a few holochrome strips, but let's concentrate on regular promos. There were rumors at least back then that other chrome sets had a holochrome variation of the promo. I actually only found 1, the other holochromes were from the "strip" promo like Conan II and I think Sorayama II.

My question is: Is Conan I the only one that had a holochrome promo?

Also, is it hard to find? I know it was back then, but I don't know how it is now.

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
It took me years and years of going thru hundreds and hundreds of chromium ones before I found one Conan Holochrome promo. So yes, they are still very scarce.

Posts: 1022 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post