Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    2010 Star Wars Promo Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2010 Star Wars Promo Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
The 2010 SW Clone Wars Bounty Hunter set by Topps had 3 promos, P1 to P3.

Does anyone recall where each was distributed ?

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Having asked around, it appears that P1 was at the Star Wars Celebration in FL, and P3 was at the Chicago show, that Ed Webb now does.

Can anyone confirm that P2 was at one of the 2010 Philly shows ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AWR
posted Hide Post
No Promos are listed for this - SW:CW: Rise of the Bounty Hunters set on Jeff Allenders site.

I looked and I have Promos 1 and 2 - I did not attend the Star Wars Celebration so must have picked up P1 somewhere else. I was at the 2010 Philly Show but don't have a definite on if that is where I picked up the P2

Posts: 382 | Location: Califon, NJ | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post