Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Buffy T V S Warner Bros Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy T V S Warner Bros Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
While searching the sold items comps for a set of other cards I came across the sold on August 20 A Buffy Warners Bros set of 6 cards as well as 6 buffy library cards for the princely sum of $20.00
Lucky Buyer

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Just shows timing is everything. Years ago that set would had loads of bidders and a big selling price, now nobody is even looking for the auction.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Compare that deal to the Buffy WB set that sold on ebay on Nov 13 for $ 153.00

What do the library cards look like ? Those don't sound familiar to me

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can not pull them up now.
But they seemed to be different to the ones that I enquired about in a post earlier on in the year
Under the title of Buffy Library Cards
Piko

Posts: 761 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the cards.

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are the WB cards but what do the library cards look like ?

Posts: 4718 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't have the library cards. Someone posted a scan somewhere, maybe not on Card Talk, but I don't remember what they look like. Were they cards or were they bookmarks that were being called "cards?" Somewhere, I have a Buffy bookmark.

quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Those are the WB cards but what do the library cards look like ?

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I posted an enquiry about the library cards about a year ago
There were some replies
They had rounded corners and i think slightly smaller than a standard card
There was one standard sized card it had a Gold border
I can not seem to find it now
Also I do not know if they sold or are valuable or not.