Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    shrunken head prototype question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

shrunken head prototype question
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted
Elephantgday everyone, again im calling on the collective knowledge of my fellow promo collectors...ok, I have recently received a promo card with the caption, "shrunken head (the whistler) NO.46 but is also hand-stamped 321 in top right corner, in big lettering across the text on back of the card is PROTOTYPE, in the bottom left corner it says copyright 1992 mystery playhouse. so, I am wondering, where is it from, is it listed in PCE and are there more?
thanks for any info someone can give
cheers, adrian

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
Thumb Upthanks there kenny, and you would READ ABOUT IT, i found a set on ebay today after i posted this lmao

Posts: 711 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post