Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    American Horror Asylum Promo Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

American Horror Asylum Promo Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
I am looking for information on American Horror Story White border on bottom Promo Cards can any one tell me how were these cards issued were they given out or sold at SDCC if so how much were they sold for I am deciding wether to finish the set off or not I have a few but I see that the price is quiet dear on some of them and wether or not they were sold or given away will have some bearing on what I will do I know that there was a thread on this style of numbered card a wile ago saying that they were a manufactured for profit item but any info will be better than none
Thanks in advance

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post