Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Scifi Cards "Any Promo" SASE Offer
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Scifi Cards "Any Promo" SASE Offer
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted
End of the year. We made 10 different promo cards this year. Many people might have missed one or two...

So, I'm opening it up to get any Scifi Cards promo card for a SASE. Matter of fact, you can get 2 cards per SASE, just remember to include a note saying which promo(s) you would like.

A complete list with pictures is at:
www.scificards.com/sfcpromos.htm

Promo requests can be sent to:

Scifi Cards
Promo Card Offer
PO Box 2426
Petoskey, MI 49770

International requests can send a IRC (more trouble than it's worth), $1 to cover postage, or use the PayPal option on my promo card web page.

Please remember to put your address on both the To and From on the SASE, that way it still comes to you if they want additional postage. Also remember to include anything you want the protect the promos with (topload, semi-rigid holder, cardboard) otherwise they go out unprotected.

Any questions? Ask away.

Some promos have very limited quantities still available. So, if I run out you'll get another promo in it's place.

Also, with the holidays, things are crazy in the shipping department. So it may take a bit to get these out once they arrive.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Clap
THANKS for this offer S.A.S.E. on the way
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Forgot to tell you interested in P10 and P11
Thanks again
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed, You're the best. SASE is on its way.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
Ed - I need P6 & P11
PM sent

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
You have made me an offer I cannot refuse. Sending horse's head, I mean SASE ASAP!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
SASE is in the mail.
Thanks ever so much.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great offer, I am in need of P4, P5, P10. My SASE is on the way.

Posts: 378 | Location: New Milford, CT | Registered: February 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Payment sent for P10 & P11. Thanks for the offer. Thumb Up

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I think I missed the BC1. Will send sase asap.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
SASE on it's way.

Thanks!

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ed SASE on the way. I am missing several and have noted the numbers on my SASE.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ed, As I need : P4,5,6,6.1,7,8,9,10,11,12 and BC1, is it all right if I send a postage paid manilla envelope inside of a bigger manila envelope to you? I can send plastic sleeves and the protectors for 6 sets of promos. Thank You, and so sorry for the hassles that happened before. George.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mister E.:
Ed, As I need : P4,5,6,6.1,7,8,9,10,11,12 and BC1, is it all right if I send a postage paid manilla envelope inside of a bigger manila envelope to you? I can send plastic sleeves and the protectors for 6 sets of promos. Thank You, and so sorry for the hassles that happened before. George.

You can send a larger envelope for more if you must. It's just that 2 is what fits into a standard envelope. I'd suggest a padded envelope inside a manila envelope though. Toploads break through plain manila envelopes all too often.

If they are worth sending for, might as well make sure they get to you in good shape.

Trying to get the first wave out this week, but it's starting to look like a weekend project. Treasure Chest comes first.

Ed

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Ed, you haven't answered my email about the 2 promos I paid on the 22nd of November and that I still don't have. Thanks for keeping me updated.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Ed, I will be sending for my missing promos this week. Thanks. Metal

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I am officially caught up. Everything went out today.

So, until some more requests arrive I'm not behind for once! Bouncey

Ed

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ed - not sure if I have a P10, so will you save one PLEASE to go with my next order?

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Ed - not sure if I have a P10, so will you save one PLEASE to go with my next order?

Not a problem at all.

Ed

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scifi Cards:
I am officially caught up. Everything went out today.

So, until some more requests arrive I'm not behind for once! Bouncey

Ed

Hey Ed, thats COOL! These promos will be a great stocking stuffer for me...

Did you already have the Teddy & the Yeti promo I sent ya?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post