Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Jurassic Park toy cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jurassic Park toy cards
 Login/Join

posted
Hi,

I thought we could talk about these cards?

Anyway, I have tried to get these on and off, but toys are expensive to ship, more than what I would want to pay per card, so I rarely see loose cards for sale or trade.

I am aware of the US version up to 42. Do you know how many different ones there are?

I also found some that are Spanish, so I am aware of these up to 22. Do you know how many of these are there?

Any other languages or countries?

Thanks,
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
There are 30 cards from Series 1 (numbered 1 thru 30) and 29 cards from series 2 (numbered 31 thru 67). Card numbers 35, 38, 46, 48, 49, 58, 59 and 60 from Series 2 were never released. There are also 4 miniture cards found in Jurassic Park Camoxtreme from Hasbro. Check out this site: JurassicParkActionFigureCards

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi,

I appreciate all the information you mentioned and I like the link. It is very helpful!

Thanks!
David

Posts: 328 | Location: Henderson, NV | Registered: February 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I picked up an extra #2 if anyone needs it. If anyone wants to trade, let me know. Thanks!

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post