Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Promo Talk    Spider-Man Web Of Shadows promo
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spider-Man Web Of Shadows promo
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted
This motion card is listed as 2008, has n.n. And was issued to promote the video game from GAME STOP.
Anyone have anymore info they could share with me??

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I have a few of these they were handed out at SDCC in 2008 or 2009.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
I have a few of these they were handed out at SDCC in 2008 or 2009.

Like Batman says... they were free (and abundant) at the SDCC '08

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
Have they been listed in the guide update?

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've never seen that card before, but it sure is peachy-keen!

Posts: 2508 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi Cecil,

No, that would be one for the list of the unlisted. I would've listed already but don't know the size - don't have that one.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by Cecil:
Have they been listed in the guide update?

Posts: 4393 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have spares of that Spidey promo for trading....

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post