Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
What Are You Opening?
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Great posts everyone so far. Keep 'em coming.

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine1:
I opened 2 x-men 1 boxes,and 1 crocadile hunter box.The big cards I got were teri irwin auto,hugh jackman auto and storm costume card,and last I got cyclops auto and jean grey costume card.Everything worked perfect!

Wolverine1~ Would mind posting your results in the thread in the OTB Submissions forum? Here's a direct link to that:

Open That Box 2007

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I dont have a camera right now,mine broke about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Great entries so far. I really enjoy seeing the ones with photos.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
I ordered a LOTR Masterpieces box but it didn't arrive in time. I did get two cheaper boxes for OTB day and I will open them in abit Big Grin

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yea it's open that box day Smile
I am gonna open a box of chocolates now Big Grin

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I opened one box of Pocahontas cards by Skybox. I pulled a rare lenticular (woo hoo!), four out of the five 3D panorama cards, one rare foil, three complete sets of pop-out cards, two complete base sets, and two nearly-complete base sets.

The box may not have had autos, costumes, props, or filmcards, but I enjoyed it more than just about any other box I've opened in a long time. Smile

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kbmum:
I opened one box of Pocahontas cards by Skybox. I pulled a rare lenticular (woo hoo!), four out of the five 3D panorama cards, one rare foil, three complete sets of pop-out cards, two complete base sets, and two nearly-complete base sets.

The box may not have had autos, costumes, props, or filmcards, but I enjoyed it more than just about any other box I've opened in a long time. Smile

Hi Kbmum:

Is there any way you could put your OTB entry over with the rest of them in the OTB Submissions Forum? Here's a link to that thread:

OTB Submissions

The only hitch is that you'll need to do so soon as I will be closing it within the hour or so.

Thanks very much.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Swaggy:
Spidergoblin, we are opening 6 boxes today. 2 packets from each box will be opened in your name so at least you get to play today, I will let you know what you get later, Of course you don't actually get the cards

Thanks buddy.....I noticed I pulled an auto Dance

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Harris, or anyone that knows, Is the Citizen Kane promo that is to be sent to everyone who took part in the OTB day exclusive to just them or will the card be available elsewhere?

Ta. Wavey

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Harris, or anyone that knows, Is the Citizen Kane promo that is to be sent to everyone who took part in the OTB day exclusive to just them or will the card be available elsewhere?

Ta. Wavey

We were not given very many of them. So I'd have to say that from us, this the only place they will be offered.

I believe Tom (and others at Breygent) gave away some of them at this past Philly show so there are other's in circulation. If we get any more in from Tom & Co., then perhaps we'll do an offer here through the forum like we have done in the past with Breygent's Wizard of Oz promos.

Oh, and by the way, we just sent out the card yesterday.

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Thanks very muchly. Wave

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Report This Post

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I receieved mine today. It is a very nice card, unusual, with a raised, sparkly border and details. Is the whole set like this?

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Report This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Rich
posted Hide Post
Mine arrived today. Thanks NSU and Breygent! Thumb Up

Posts: 768 | Location: Kokomo, IN | Registered: January 20, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my promo today . Much thanx .
sumo

Posts: 1132 | Location: Cleveland Hts. , Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2003Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, it's a nice card! Thanks to NSU and Breygent! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Here's what it looks like:

Front

Back

Thanks again!! Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Report This Post