Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
What Are You Opening?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Im not in a hurry to get it.There purdy commomn.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Boldlygone
posted Hide Post
I've got one of these to open:
Mega box
and Julie has a surprise box of Doctor Who: BIT Annihilator

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If faced with a difficult choice/decision, Remember this - WWKD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Never give up - NEVER surrender

Posts: 4214 | Location: Flitwick, Bedfordshire, England | Registered: July 15, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I know this is totally off the subject but I have a question.If someone offered you a nightcrawler auto or a last stand director auto,what would you take?

NOW MIND THIS,THERE ARE 700 DIRECTOR AUTOS AND O SAY 500 NIGHTCRAWLER AUTOS.BUT U CAN ONLY GET A DIRECTOR AUTO BY BUYING A WHOLE CASE OF THE LAST STAND.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine1:
I know this is totally off the subject but I have a question.If someone offered you a nightcrawler auto or a last stand director auto,what would you take?

NOW MIND THIS,THERE ARE 700 DIRECTOR AUTOS AND O SAY 500 NIGHTCRAWLER AUTOS.BUT U CAN ONLY GET A DIRECTOR AUTO BY BUYING A WHOLE CASE OF THE LAST STAND.

I would get the Nightcrawler auto.The director auto guides for $32 and I've seen it sell for much lower on ebay.And Nightcrawler's auto sells for more.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you think the director will always still be rare or something.Ya but my cousin is in to this and he even said nightcrawler is better.But he did say the director is still a great autograph.He basicly created x3 for god sakes!

lol

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
I've got a box of "The Saint" floating around. I think I just might put that puppy out of it's misery. Big Grin

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
While the director auto should be considered more rare than the nightcrawler auto just because one had to buy a case to get it,it is not that hard to get because of ebay.
Collectors would rather get a known name auto instead of a behind the scenes person.Unless one is after a master set.
In my case I sometimes get autos of actors/entertainers that sign for a particular set which I have no interest in,but that is the only chance I might have to get their auto.

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am considering opening some Disney Treasures:"Celebrate Mickey 75 Years of Fun"
boxes that I have had sitting around for about 6 months now.I have 6 unopened boxes and I
just found out that the 1/1 Walt Disney Signature card has not been reported as found,
to date that is.

Which means it could still be out there waiting to be found.I will surely let people know if
I do happen to find it.
You bet.

TREETOPP

Posts: 55 | Location: tree.topp@hotmail.com | Registered: January 09, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have 2 unopened "NSU" magazines(Volume 17 Issue 4(Bench Warmer World Cup Soccer).
I am trying to complete my 6 card promo set of the Bench Warmer Girls,so I may open them
on OTB Day.

Or should I save them for an "Open That Magazine" Day?

I heared that there is 2 different #6 of 6 promos for that set.
1 has "Mary Riley" and the other one has two other girls on it.
If I decide to open my magazines I will let people know of which ones I got.

Posts: 55 | Location: tree.topp@hotmail.com | Registered: January 09, 2007Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I'm not able to afford a box this year, but I will enjoy reading the posts this weekend! Smile

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I am with you on not being able to afford a box this year.Like I said,I have had these
boxes sitting around for 6 months.I have not bought a box in a while,due to lack of
funds.Since I already have a complete set of these cards I saw no reason to open the
remainder of boxes I bought,then!But since there is this "OTB Day",I suppose I
Could break down and open one or two of these boxes(Disney Treasures:Celebrate
Mickeys 75 Years Of Fun")

Like I said also,it would be awesome to pull out the 1/1 Walt Disney Signature.

I will definitely let everyone know what I pull from them.

TREETOPP

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted Hide Post
just got a box of revenge of the sith hobby box. should be here on the 14th.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I HAVE 2 BOXES SITTING IN THE BACK OF MY CLOSET FOR OTB DAY.X-MEN 1 AND CROCADILE HUNTER.I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT I GET!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I have my box ready to go, I've had it in the house for three weeks and resisted the urge to open it. I've got more self control than I thought Big Grin
The box I was getting for my dad hasn't turned up but luckly today a friend of mine said he had some for sale so I'm going to get him one from him instead. Clap

This message has been edited. Last edited by: AJJ,

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Yes! My three boxes arrived today, so I am GO for OTB on Saturday.

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine1:
He basicly created x3 for god sakes!

That would be the exact reason why I would choose the Nightcrawler auto...

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
i have a box of smallville season 4 ,smallville season 5 ,and veronica mars season 1.
and if it shows up in time a case of veronica mars season 2.
fingers crossed that i get something good from them allSmile

Posts: 158 | Location: australia | Registered: March 30, 2005Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Picked up a replacement box for dad today. Clap
Roll on Saturday.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Picture of blwilson
posted Hide Post
My box of 24 Season 4 Expansion just showed up, so I'm all set for Saturday.

Blair

wuher, Scott Rammel, Bond, mars53, Arvin Sloane, Larry C., silmapco, MrSpeed719, spidergoblin, mark64, steve j, barrowjack, indypat75, ra4dunb, Avalon, hammer, Gregor1968, Rich, Scifi Cards, Ryan Cracknell, UofLHoops, Cee_Jay, rachandcarl, brandocles, venom5liter, Warrior Babe, manolito, SciFi Mom, Ariana, Craig, beleay, kidtrek, eman, iki927, jane

Posts: 281 | Location: Surrey, BC, Canada | Registered: January 17, 2006Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Neil
posted Hide Post
Methinks ill get an old FPG Fantasy art box for my dad and i still want Tank Girl for me and a new release box.

Posts: 1616 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2001Report This Post