Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  Open That Box! Day 2009 Discussion    What is "Open That Box" day?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Read-Only Read-Only Topic
Go
Find
Notify
Tools
What is "Open That Box" day?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Yahoo! I must shoot for three years in a row! LOL!

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
HE CAME THROUGH!!!!!!!
YEAH!!!!
This afternoon will be FUN FUN FUN for Meo and Millhouse Smile Smile Smile Smile
I know you are out there and will probably read this my good friend, you did not have to bail meo out, but you did!!!!! BIG SHOUT AND A BIG THANKYOU!!!!!
I am HONOURED you did this for me... THANKS A MILLION Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
LET THE FUN COMMENCE Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Love the posts so far -- I especially like the photos.

Kennywood -- You outdid yourself. Big Grin

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted Hide Post
I'm like Jack O'Neill....you gotta have cake! Big Grin

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
When is the next open that box day date? I have a box and I'm wondering if I should save it or open it and get another one as it gets closer to the next time we have it. And I can't remember if this is once a year or twice a year??

Thanks!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
When is the next open that box day date? I have a box and I'm wondering if I should save it or open it and get another one as it gets closer to the next time we have it. And I can't remember if this is once a year or twice a year??

Thanks!

Hi Goldenavener:

We have it once a year and it's usually in mid-April.

Thanks.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I was thinking it might be once a year. That solves that, I'm opening that box that's been staring at me. Eek Big Grin

Thanks for the reply.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Every time I have a case or box it's a box opening day,and thats a lot of days Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
Has a possible date been set yet for OTBD 2010?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Darth Vader Fan,

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Darth Vader Fan:

Sorry, this is a bit of a late response, but yes, a date for Open That Box! 2010 has been set. It will be Saturday, April 10. Get your boxes ready now! Smile

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Cool! Thumb Up

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Report This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Darth Vader Fan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
quote:

Sorry, this is a bit of a late response, but yes, a date for Open That Box! 2010 has been set. It will be Saturday, April 10. Get your boxes ready now! Smile
Thanks for the update Harris Wave

Posts: 1018 | Location: North Carolina, USA | Registered: September 16, 2004Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Finances have taking a turn for the better so far,and I might be able to do OTBD again since the first time Smile

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
Picture of Wax Wombat
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wow, right after the Wacky Waxbustin' Weekend on another forum I frequent. I'm gonna have to buy more boxes. :P

Posts: 52 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: June 07, 2009Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
Excellent - I haven't managed to do this before because I am unable to hold any boxes for cards I collect. This year, though, I have some boxes from the Ink Vault release of all sorts of random stuff.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Aw, man. I'm gonna be on vacation that week - in the Netherlands. Maybe I could pick up a box there. Anyone know of a store I could go to?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:
quote:

Aw, man. I'm gonna be on vacation that week - in the Netherlands. Maybe I could pick up a box there. Anyone know of a store I could go to?

ORrrrrr....take a box with you Metal

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Report This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spidergoblin:
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:
quote:

ORrrrrr....take a box with you Metal

I thought about that... but what if the airline loses my luggage?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Report This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm in, third year in a row. I'm going to pick up something in the next few weeks, but I don't know what yet.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Report This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
thought about that... but what if the airline loses my luggage?

how about carry on?

"nuff said"

Alice Cooper