Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Walmart Twilight & Star Wars Gift Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart Twilight & Star Wars Gift Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
The Walmart stores in Canada have Twilight (Breaking Dawn) and Star Wars gift cards. The Twilight cards are a shiny metallic foil. Smile

Posts: 2293 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Are you able to get any of these Elaine? Wavey

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you can pick these up we have something to trade.

quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
The Walmart stores in Canada have Twilight (Breaking Dawn) and Star Wars gift cards. The Twilight cards are a shiny metallic foil. Smile

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
I'd love to get some of these. My nieces are Twilight fans. Loving vampires. I wonder when someone will make Monster High cards.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
The Twilight cards are the hardest ones to get here. They are ALL at the cashiers and they are very strict that people need to put atleast $5.00 on each card. The Star Wars are scattered throughout the store but still hard to get. They don't like people just taking them here. Oh, well. I just had to buy a Twilight (New Moon) and a Year of the Rabbit Canadian Walmart gift cards on eBay today for my collection.

Posts: 2293 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Here's my collection of Twilight giftcards.
I was given the chance to buy a few different Twilight giftcards from a friend in the US a few years ago which I bought.
Sorry for the extremely bad scans, I need a new and better scanner. Roll Eyes
The top left Blockbuster one is a lenticular which changes to a picture of Edward. The Hot Topic one is really pretty, it has a strange almost 3D effect with sparkles in the background.

The 2 Walmart ones are foil which is the reason you can't really read 'Twilight' written on them.

I'm trying to cut back on my Twilight stuff so I'll be putting them up in my trade list if anyone is interested.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post