Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "The Avengers": Lottery tickets, 5 different designs (Idaho, Texas)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"The Avengers": Lottery tickets, 5 different designs (Idaho, Texas)
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted
The Avengers are now being featured on a series of $1 scratch lottery tickets. The lottery appears to be in two states that I know of for sure – Texas and Idaho. I discovered the Idaho lottery first on my own when I traveled this weekend to Boise to visit my children. I picked up 6 tickets and five of the characters are featured – Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, The Hulk, and Thor. I did not see any tickets with Nick Fury or Captain America. A Google search revealed that this same lottery – with the same design – is in Texas as well. I don’t know about any other states, and I can’t do a thorough search online here at work because gambling sites are major taboos with my employers. So, check out the links below to see what they look like – these links are not tested because of my restrictions here at work, so someone will have to say something if I have to alter the links. Thanks!

Happy hunting,
Geoff

TEXAS: http://www.txlottery.org/expor....html_252731321.html

IDAHO: http://www.idaholottery.com/ga...h.aspx?id=1094

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone has these I have a number of lottery tickets up for trade STAR TREK, ELVIS, MARILYN MONROE and more as well as a large list. Let me know.

quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
The Avengers are now being featured on a series of $1 scratch lottery tickets. The lottery appears to be in two states that I know of for sure – Texas and Idaho. I discovered the Idaho lottery first on my own when I traveled this weekend to Boise to visit my children. I picked up 6 tickets and five of the characters are featured – Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, The Hulk, and Thor. I did not see any tickets with Nick Fury or Captain America. A Google search revealed that this same lottery – with the same design – is in Texas as well. I don’t know about any other states, and I can’t do a thorough search online here at work because gambling sites are major taboos with my employers. So, check out the links below to see what they look like – these links are not tested because of my restrictions here at work, so someone will have to say something if I have to alter the links. Thanks!

Happy hunting,
Geoff

TEXAS: http://www.txlottery.org/expor....html_252731321.html

IDAHO: http://www.idaholottery.com/ga...h.aspx?id=1094

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
14 different 3 Stooges scratched off lottery tickets here in Mass.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Fred, Will be mailing the lottery cards out soon.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
Frank, Awaiting N.H. 3 Stooges lottery cards a friend says he has. G.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Our friend in Texas can't find them. Frown

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post