Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

THOR-THE DARK WORLD-PIZZA
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Oversize Thor Dark World or Captain America card inside those huge Marketside Pizza boxes. I only saw the Thor card and all the boxes had the same one. It has a $5 coupon on the back good for a DVD discounmt. Not a big fan of this pizza it's so big I have to fold it in half to put it in my fridge but I bought it anyway. Two different Thor and two different Captain America cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Pictures please?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I don't know if you have run into this but each card is exclusive to a type of pizza. The Loki, Falcon and Captain America cards are going to be hard for us because these pizzas are huge and my wife has a pork allergy. Did get the Thor with the cheese pizza.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only 2 so far

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lag30240,

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I've got to look for those. Are they sold in grocery stores? I never heard of them.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I think these are exclusive to Wal-Mart. $6.98 each which is not too bad. I have a spare fridge in the garage so it can be pizza time anytime with cards to boot!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I have to find this pizza too. Not all Walmart's carry special give aways or house brand products. I often have to go out my area to find cards that are offered in other Walmart Stores.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
These pizzas are sold in their deli sections so they are not in the freezer section like other pizzas.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The boxes are covered with huge Cap America or Thor. You really can't miss them. I think these are like the Despicable Me where each type of pizza has only one of the cards. WARNING Make sure there is a card in the box. Some don't have a card.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: lag30240,

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I'm off to Wal-Mart this weekend.

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Thor is Cheese
Captain America is Pepperoni
The Falcon is Meat Feast
Loki is Supreme

I may have Loki and The Falcon mixed up as I looked at the pizzas and said to myself, "My wife can't eat those". Then I looked at the Pepperoni and said to myself,"I miss you, old friend." Picked up the cheese.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
$6.98 to $9.98 in the Deli section at Walmart. Pizza's are huge at 16" in diameter, 2 LBS 13.5 OZ and loaded with pepperoni. I can't eat wheat but my girls liked them. Cards are under the pizza in specially marked boxes. Make sure that no one has snatched the card from the pizza you buy!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I visited Wal-mart today. They had every pizza brand in the universe except Marketside. Grrrrr!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Did you check in the deli section by the produce? these are fresh made and not in the frozen section.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That figures, I looked in the wrong place. I will try again, thanks!

posted Hide Post
If anyone isn't using the codes off these I'd like them. Thanks Terry

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found them, didn't buy them. My oven does not work. I hope I can purchase the cards separately from someone (hint hint).

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Our daycare had pizza day last Friday. So I have 2 extra Thor cards from the cheese pizza if anyone is interested.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'll take a THOR card if you still have one.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I got a cheese pizza and the card, but not all the boxes had a card. It looked to me like someone had gone through them and pulled out cards.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post