Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ICE AGE
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
One of 8 promo magnets for the new Ice Age Continental Drift are in DAN-O-NINO yogurt. They are a bit smaller then a trading card.

Yea,I originally typed 6, that will teach me to put up posts without my glasses.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Expensive yogurts. That's why I normally avoid this product, but if I was guaranteed that squirrel dude I'd purchase a box.
Thumb Up

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got 2. There are 8 in the set. i might actually be able to finish a set!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are 8 magnets not six. They measure 1½" X 2"

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
4 down - 4 to go. Surprisingly easy considering our local Krogers only carries 2 different packages of the yogurt. And my dogs just love them as a frozen treat!!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think this is going to be a short promotion.I saw new packs in the store today thathadno magnets.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I managed to get two and now they are not around. Very short promotion.

quote:
Originally posted by lag30240:
I think this is going to be a short promotion.I saw new packs in the store today thathadno magnets.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I was in my local grocery store today and still saw these in the cooler.

Not a bad price {I actually thought they were a lot more expensive} but at $2.29 those little cups are just that...little. They must be 2 oz each. I almost bought some, but I opted not to.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If anyone is still looking for these, don't forget to check the expiration dates. Just went to Shop Rite and found these were in the Value packs but not in the smaller ones so you can still get therm.

quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I was in my local grocery store today and still saw these in the cooler.

Not a bad price {I actually thought they were a lot more expensive} but at $2.29 those little cups are just that...little. They must be 2 oz each. I almost bought some, but I opted not to.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I managed to get 5 of 8. My girls stick Popsicle sticks in the top of the yogurt cup and make frozen yogurt pops!

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post