Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hero:108 cards at Taco Bell
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Even though they are referred to as "collectible card game," they are character cards from the kid's program Hero:108. Each pack with the purchase of a kid's meal comes with 12 regular card + 2 3D cards. There are 4 different packs for a total of 56 cards. Promotion has just begun and all 3 of my local Taco Bells are already out. Ugh!!!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Heads up! Took my 2 girls tonight. The gave us other prizes. I asked if they had any of the cards and they gave us these 3 packs.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
12 thin stock (almost paper thin) game cards and 2 Lenticular cards per pack. Don't know how many cards in the set. Numbers on the front of the card do not match numbers on the back. Front and back shown of regular cards. Backs of the Lenticular cards are the same as the regular cards with a slichtly darker background. Also included is a piece of paper instruction sheet and a piece of paper with an online code.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Green pack had a HERO108A1 code.
Red pack had a HERO108B2 code.
Pink pack had a HERO108D4 code.

Did not get any duplicates and the Lenticular cards appear to be a regular number in the set. Highest card I got was 56. That would equal 4 packs of 14 cards! (I am missing pack C3)

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
My Wife and I took our two nieces to Taco Bell last night and got them Kid's Meals. I sat there suggesting that they eat before opening their card packs...which they agreed. After eating, they asked if I would open the packs for them. My Wife then told them..."if you're lucky Uncle Cecil will let you keep the cards!" Upon opening the packs, the two girls were excited about the cards and even knew some of the characters. I sat there and just enjoyed their excitement about the cards and finished my bean burrito's. Then....I noticed....one of the girls had all of her cards in one hand and was taking the other hand....fanning the cards, bending them in the process.

Now, this is where I had to play the adult...not the collector...and let the girl's enjoy the cards however they wish.

Even at my age, sometimes being an adult is very hard..........

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got the 3rd pack of cards today. It is yellow. Now I have all 4 and the complete set!

posted Hide Post
Hi EriktheArchitect! Would you happen to have a full checklist? I would like to add these to the Beckett database and get them priced if possible. Thanks!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post