Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Mondo 2015 Comic Con Movie Poster Flyer Card Set

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/9627092776

July 17, 2015, 12:45 AM
chesspieceface
Mondo 2015 Comic Con Movie Poster Flyer Card Set
These are numbered 0 to 10, so there were 11 in all. They are 4 by 6 inches on thin stock (but thicker than paper). They feature popular Mondo movie poster re-interpretations from the last few years chosen to adorn a series BluRay slipcovers, steelbooks, and the BluRay discs themselves for the re-release of these films.

A nice selection to be sure, these should be good sellers. Makers of designer posters and lithographs in this style, plus T-Shirts, and even vinyl records, Mondo has the Midas touch these days. Even these glorified flyers are classy affairs. Mondo has also been making thicker movie poster artwork promo post cards for the last few years and those are a lot of fun to collect.

July 17, 2015, 12:45 AM
chesspieceface
And here are this year's Mondo postcards. There may have been more, but these are the only ones I was able to get. I went by on Thursday and Sunday. These are on thick stock and are 5 by 7, I'm pretty sure.

July 17, 2015, 01:09 AM
chesspieceface
Not Mondo, but this booth was near them, and these promo postcards are as cool as Mondos. These promote art classes, with the illustrators of these being the teachers.

July 19, 2015, 10:18 AM
WandringRebel
Seems like Mondo had different cards at different times each day. I also found a Batman (1966) postcards this year. Don't think I saw the Jurassic World postcard. Will try and upload a photo later.

July 19, 2015, 08:13 PM
chesspieceface
Please do! I've seen the Batman and it's a beauty. They also had TMNT pins and "Madball" pins as well, be we didn't get any of those. We went by on Thursday and Sunday only, the only two days we attend.

The cards are really very cool. I have some from previous years, too.

July 19, 2015, 08:46 PM
cardaddict
Wow, those are all great! I really like them.