Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    "Thor" "Lost Girl" "Alphas" iTunes FanExpo Canada cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Thor" "Lost Girl" "Alphas" iTunes FanExpo Canada cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
We've just gone through our haul from FanExpo Canada and we picked-up a few cool looking cards. These are plastic iTunes cards and they look like gift/phone cards. We were able to grab a few of the following: "Thor - Tales of Asgard", a few of "Lost Girl" and only one from the show "Alphas". If anyone is interested in these to trade e-mail me at x_woman_rogue2001@yahoo.com

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....8453/m/244101601/p/1

I'd trade a Thor & Lost Girl for a Batman Year One. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Here's a scan of what they look like. Smile

I'd trade a Thor & Lost Girl for a Batman Year One. Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Elaine Perna,

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ok Elaine what do you want for these cards.
Hopefully I got something you need.
Email me at lcontino@hot.rr.com

Posts: 569 | Location: Killeen, Tx, USA | Registered: June 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
There seems to be a 4th iTunes download card for Batman Year One.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Larry C.:
Ok Elaine what do you want for these cards.
Hopefully I got something you need.
Email me at lcontino@hot.rr.com

Email coming your way. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
There seems to be a 4th iTunes download card for Batman Year One.

Mike.

We couldn't get away from our table much during the con and I missed out on finding that one. Frown

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Elaine,

You guys did great for not being able to get away from the tables.

I saw the 4th card on Ebay and thought that I should let everyone know it exists! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
Very nice, indeed!

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
Add a couple more cards to my want list. Wink

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post