Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Carl's Jr/Hardee's: “X-Men Days of Future Past” [lots of stuff, sort of]
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Carl's Jr/Hardee's: “X-Men Days of Future Past” [lots of stuff, sort of]
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tds123:
I still need the first set of BEAST, BISHOP and Colussus if anyone has an extra. Thank you.

When a moderator sees this it will most likely be deleted or moved to the trade section.

I have several partial sets. So I may be able to work a trade with you. Please contact me to remind me to look.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
The cello wraps might be stamped....might.
I had one wrapper's crimped/sealed end that had a #2 stamped on it.
Fred

I got 3 packs in the kids meal. On right side foil crimped edge was a "1", "2", & "3" very hard to see. And each had different cards so I got the complete puzzle! Yeah!!! Especially since I had to travel out of state to find a Hardees that was still offering toys.

Huh, didn't see any indication. Even went back for like the 3rd or 4th time and bought two more packs. My wife and I examined them extremely close, and still could not see numbers.

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes I see those numbers on the outer plastic edge too.... Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
Yes I see those numbers on the outer plastic edge too.... Thanks for the tip.

On the outer plastic wrapping?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Yes, and hes right about the numbering too!

I have two extra pack-1 and one extra pack-3.

Anyone want to trade me a pack-2?
Could use a couple of them...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've been hunting down several sets of these over the past month. Some restaurants have a plastic bag of the same cards (good for consistency) while others have individually been put into a kids meal bag already, making it random at times.

Some of my local Carl's Jr. Restaurants have ended their X-Men promotion as of today and moved on to Angry Birds kids meal toys.

I have a lot of set 1 - Colossus, Beast, Bishop. Wish I could find a few more set 2 - Iceman, Magneto, Mystique before they run out!

Anybody else having those awkward moments at the counter inspecting the number printed on the plastic with a line of people behind you waiting to order?

Posts: 2 | Location: California | Registered: June 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Heh, I know what you mean. I only went a couple of different times for these X-Men and the Superman cards from last year, and I'd make a point to not go during a lunch or dinner rush.
Endearing yourself to the employees there by not being a pest is a really good idea, especially if Carl's Jr. is going to be the only cards for some of these cool movies. Hopefully, they'll make more in the future. These X-Men cards, especially, looked great.

Posts: 3325 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've discovered that the Professor X, Rogue, Storm set could either have 0024 or 3583 stamped on the top of the clear plastic wrapper.

Does anyone know what number appears on the Iceman, Magneto, Mystique set?

Posts: 2 | Location: California | Registered: June 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post