Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Rex Nemo oversize cards in Strange Aeons Magazine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rex Nemo oversize cards in Strange Aeons Magazine
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
I did the artwork on these oversize (approx. 5"x7") cards included in the next issue of Strange Aeons Magazine. http://strange-aeons.com/store_10.html
On the order page is a thumbnail of what the finished cards look like.

Here are my original paintings:

They did these cards once before (different artist) in issue #9. I don't know if the cards will be a regular feature, but if you let them know you like them they may continue. Smile

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Cool Cards Ted! Looks like they put something in each issue. Mini Posters, Mini Lobby cards and these.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Cool Cards Ted! Looks like they put something in each issue. Mini Posters, Mini Lobby cards and these.

Thanks, Erik. And I hadn't noticed the other items before - I only have a single issue from a previous volume, that didn't include any extras.

A friend of mine is one of the editors and he's been nudging me for work for a long time. When they decided to do the trading card thing (albeit oversized), he knew I'd jump at the chance to participate.

Posts: 1571 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Great work. I'll look for this.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post