Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Disney Pixar Cars Lollipop Cel cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Pixar Cars Lollipop Cel cards
 Login/Join

posted
Just picked up a box of lollipops which contain Disney Pixar cell cards.
Each pack contains 2 different cell cards and a background card to insert the cells in.
There are 30 cards in the set and three background cards to insert the cells in.

These are lovely cards and are very similar to the Simpsons Skybox cels.

Posts: 82 | Location: Gloucester,England | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Is this a new item or old stock? Do you have a picture of the box?
Thanks

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have emailed you a photo of the box.

Posts: 82 | Location: Gloucester,England | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of paul hart
posted Hide Post
Hi
There us a princess cel set too but hard
To complete and have been out a few months

Posts: 353 | Location: uk | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought two loose boxes and these boxes had about ten of the 30 cards in the boxes.

I have also opened two boxes from a case and those two boxes each had a full set plus 18 swaps.The 18 swaps though were the same 2 cards repeated 9 times