Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Little Debbies Rancho Obi Wan Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Little Debbies Rancho Obi Wan Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of RedFive
posted
Little Debbies Star Crunch boxes have 12 different Rancho ObiWan Cards.

http://littledebbie.com/241.48...ch-obi-wan-giveaway-

Scroll down to see the cards.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I found them at Walmart today. The card is in the bottom of the box.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
I got # 3 & 4 today at Wally World.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anybody want to trade?

I have 2 extra #3, 1 #4, 1 #8 and 1 #10

I need cards 1, 2, 7, 9 and 12.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I looked for the cookies at Safeway but they weren't there. Following your suggestion, I went to Wal-Mart and found them there. In the two boxes I bought, the card was dented in the middle (from the weight of cookies pressing down a wrapper seam onto the card?). Has anyone else noticed that? I'll pick up more boxes in any case.

I expected that General Mills would be inserting Rogue One cards/stickers in their cereals around the time of the movie's release but I've seen only a movie ticket giveaway promotion. These Little Debbie cards give us something to chase after the holiday season.

The Rancho Obi Wan Museum is not too far from my brother's house so I'll be checking that out at some point. I was thinking about going last year because it was running a money-raising promotion in which a visitor had to pay about $200 for the tour but some special gifts were included. It might have been worth it but it was too much for me at the time.

quote:
Originally posted by RedFive:
I found them at Walmart today. The card is in the bottom of the box.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: catskilleagle,

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by catskilleagle:
In the two boxes I bought, the card was dented in the middle (from the weight of cookies pressing down a wrapper seam onto the card?). Has anyone else noticed that?

Yes. Too bad, but I have learned not to expect perfect cards when they are inside a food package.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
One can go to LittleDebbie.com and find the stores, in your local area, that carry the Star Crunch 12 Count boxes, that have these cards in them. Because not every store, that carries LD products, carry the Star Crunch 12 Count snacks.

Menu to Offers & Promotions to San Fran Getaway scroll down to "pick product" and pick the Star Crunch 12 Count box. This will save you time and gas in your hunt.
Good luck.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Thanks Freddy,

My Walmart didn't have them. I went to the website and got the info. The Mariano's that was a mile away had them.

Also, I bought two boxes and the cards were fine, but a lot of the boxes had dented ends.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still looking for card 9.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally finished my set.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Finally finished my set.

CongratZ(!) but do you have any leftover dupes that you're trading off?

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Yeah, way to go on the full set. Obviously, it wasn't easy!

I don't go to Wal-Mart often, but I finally got one card, probably the only one I'll get, especially since the promotion is probably just about over, and I did not like that particular snack. I guess those are only sold, and in the larger pack, at Wal-Mart. I haven't ever seen them at the normal supermarket with the regular sized packs of Little Debbies.

The card I got was the lovely Princess Leia card, so I'm happy with the one-and-done.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I picked up two boxes for my daughter's snack day at school. Both cards had a huge roller dent in them. I got the princess leia bowling ball and the Falcon play set card.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Looking for 1, and 8 to complete my set. I have 3,4,5, & 6.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: stevetrek,

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stevetrek:
Looking for 1, and 8 to complete my set. I have 3,4,5, & 6.

I have # 8. Will swap for # 5 or 6.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:
Finally finished my set.

CongratZ(!) but do you have any leftover dupes that you're trading off?

I have an extra # 2, 3 and 4 for trade.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
I have #5. Will send you a pm

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
I have an extra # 2, 3 and 4 for trade.[/QUOTE]

Erik, sending an email now...

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BILLZEE:
I have an extra # 2, 3 and 4 for trade.

Erik, sending an email now...[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Got your trade today. Dropped yours in the mail yesterday as I forgot I was on the road all day Thursday .

This message has been edited. Last edited by: EriktheArchitect,