Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Pokemon cards in General Mills cereal
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pokemon cards in General Mills cereal
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
A couple of days ago at a local Safeway grocery store, I saw that 3-card packs of Pokemon are inserted in Family size General Mills cereals. So far, I've just seen them in Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Safeway had it for $3.99. Walmart didn't have boxes with the cards.

Jess

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
stupit walmart

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen these up north yet. Looked in Walmart and a supermarket.

Posts: 2362 | Location: Maine | Registered: August 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't these everywhere here either. The boxes sold out at Safeway and they haven't been restocked. At Walmart, they are only in Trix boxes.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
I haven't seen these up north yet. Looked in Walmart and a supermarket.

Posts: 4375 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Well I won't eat Trix. Nasty fruity cereal.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I don't like Trix either. Members of the family eat Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cheerios so I'd get those.

Jess

quote:
Originally posted by pcetodd:
Well I won't eat Trix. Nasty fruity cereal.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My neighborhood Safeway got more boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with the packs inside so I bought one today - still $3.99. It looks like the promotion is over at McD.

Jess

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hey Todd,

On Tuesday, I saw boxes of Cocoa Puffs with the cards at Wal-Mart. In the old days Cocoa Puffs wasn't chocolatey enough so I added a little Nestle Quik to the milk.

Jess

Picture of pcetodd
posted Hide Post
Won’t eat those. Not a chocolate fan. I used to put sugar on Frosted Flakes.

posted Hide Post
I stumbled upon two boxes of Cinnamon Toast Crunch with the Pokémon packs in a grocery store delivery order. A nice little surprise even if I don't collect Pokémon cards.

Posts: 62 | Location: The World | Registered: August 03, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post