Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Subway: “The Muppets Most Wanted” [gift cards]

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/8927009966

March 30, 2014, 11:47 AM
geoffbovey
Subway: “The Muppets Most Wanted” [gift cards]
Hey, guys!!! It's been a long time since I have posted here – being a junior high Special Education teacher is almost as paperwork-heavy as the military, so I have been pretty buried for the last few months!! This weekend, my beautiful wife and I have been spending the weekend at one of our time shares getting away from it all. There are many advantages to that, but one of them, I inadvertently discovered, is that a promotion that normally dries up in the big city might still be attainable in a remote area. This one is no exception....

Those of you familiar with the Subway promotions know that they typically include a set of two different collectible gift cards (Iron Man 3, Monsters University, Frankenweenie, etc...). The recent Muppets film is the latest to join that list. Note the date: as I write this, it's the END of the month. Usually, the collectible gift cards associated with Subway promotions are gone or almost impossible to get within the first few days of a promotion. However, yesterday, I got lucky!!! This promotion has been going on for weeks, and the Subway in the remote area of Huntsville, Utah, not only had the cards, but never put them out on the display rack. In fact, the young lady serving us our two sandwiches didn’t even recognize Kermit and Miss Piggy on the fronts (what's up with that???).

Anyway, my point..... If you are anywhere near a remote region where you may have a Subway, especially in a a spot where tourism is still in low season (like over here), you might get lucky in finding these cards. I did. Here is a link to see what they look like:

http://artpark78.com/blog1/wp-...Subway-Gift-Card.jpg

Good luck, and happy hunting!!
Geoff
April 04, 2014, 07:26 PM
Freddy
I only found two of these. They went really fast out here in little RI