Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Subway Hunger Games
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Subway has 2 collectible glasses promoting the new Hunger Games movie. {But not yet available at the store near me, of course.}

And 2 special Hunger Games gift cards, which my store did have! One shows the movie logo; the other is the heroine.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Subway has 2 collectible glasses promoting the new Hunger Games movie. {But not yet available at the store near me, of course.}

And 2 special Hunger Games gift cards, which my store did have! One shows the movie logo; the other is the heroine.

I didn't see any "glasses" at my local Subway shop, but I did see two different large plastic cups, for their soda fountain. One of Katniss Everdeen {the female lead} and the other of Peta {the male lead}.

As for the gift cards, they are out, but here in Rhode Island, the Katniss gift card is the hardest one to find. Luckily some kind person helped me get that one {thanks Laura}.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post