https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/8807081876

September 01, 2015, 09:29 PM
FRANK AMICO
STAR WARS DISCS
See link below.

http://makingstarwars.net/2015...cs-details-revealed/
September 04, 2015, 08:49 AM
RedFive
I got the free promo pack! They still had some left this morning. But could not find the actual Topps Discs for sale. I checked toys and cards. I imagine they will show up soon.
September 05, 2015, 12:53 AM
aeolus14ummbra
My wife, bless her heart, actually went out this morning on a Star Wars promo expedition (unbeknownst to me) and was really quite successful. After going to 3 different Walmarts she was able to get me 4 of the Walmart promo disc packs, 1 of the $5 retail disc packs, a promo Star Wars Lego poster, 4 promo Force Awakens pin backs, and 2 promo Force Awakens rings. She then went to our Disney store and got one of their special edition Star Wars Force Awakens promo cards and 1 of the last 3 promo Force Awakens commemorative pins that they were giving out (limited to 100 per store). Dance
September 05, 2015, 03:10 AM
Scifi Cards
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
My wife, bless her heart, actually went out this morning on a Star Wars promo expedition (unbeknownst to me) and was really quite successful. After going to 3 different Walmarts she was able to get me 4 of the Walmart promo disc packs, 1 of the $5 retail disc packs, a promo Star Wars Lego poster, 4 promo Force Awakens pin backs, and 2 promo Force Awakens rings. She then went to our Disney store and got one of their special edition Star Wars Force Awakens promo cards and 1 of the last 3 promo Force Awakens commemorative pins that they were giving out (limited to 100 per store). Dance

She's a Keeper. Thumb Up

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

September 05, 2015, 09:06 AM
FRANK AMICO
All the WalMart stores except one were clueless about any giveaways or promotions. (big surprise)The one that did have them gave them all out by the time I got out of work. I did manage to get the Disney pin, Lego block (have blocks for trade) and a cloth Target bag but saw no cards.
September 11, 2015, 12:08 PM
Freddy
I was more than lucky and scoring three packs of these. Myself, my son, and my wife walked into a regular Walmart, that wasn't participating in this promo, and low n behold, they had three packs on their free table. Another weird thing was...it was around 430 pm, so they were sitting there all day.
Not to mention, but I called this store the night before to see if they were doing this promo and I was told, 'no, because we close at 12 midnight.'

September 24, 2015, 10:49 AM
Matesamo
My wife went to the Warwick Wal-Mart on Force Friday and they gave her a handful of packs when she asked about them. Plus she snagged a couple booster packs to go along with them. My son actually loves playing the game with them and we have grabbed the occasional booster pack since then. Still have not found the "starter" set in any of the local stores.

-Matt

September 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
My wife went to the Warwick Wal-Mart on Force Friday and they gave her a handful of packs when she asked about them. Plus she snagged a couple booster packs to go along with them. My son actually loves playing the game with them and we have grabbed the occasional booster pack since then. Still have not found the "starter" set in any of the local stores.

-Matt

Hey Matt,

I see your from RI. I'm from Warwick and my son and I are into cards.
We also like to attend local t-card shows. Like Harry's old Attleboro Show, which is now held up in Franklin, Mass., Plainvile, CT / CliffCon and of course some of the southern NE Comic Cons.

Fred

September 24, 2015, 01:14 PM
Matesamo
We are from Warwick as well. Last month we hit our first Harrys show and had a blast. We go to the monthly Mansfield card show as well as the local comic cons like RICC, Boston CC, Pax and NYCC.

September 24, 2015, 01:37 PM
Freddy
quote:
Originally posted by Matesamo:
We are from Warwick as well. Last month we hit our first Harrys show and had a blast. We go to the monthly Mansfield card show as well as the local comic cons like RICC, Boston CC, Pax and NYCC.

I don't know about the Mansfield Show. Do you have a link or website address for it?

And I'm a promo card guy. If you like to trade, and you have spare promos, maybe we can meet up at the Sandy Lane Library, one day?

September 24, 2015, 02:23 PM
Matesamo
The Mansfield show is primarily a sports card show but there are dealers there that have older non-sport stuff. I got quite a few "Scoops" cards there for 50 cents a pop. The web site is www.cardboardpromotions.com - you can print out a free admission coupon on the web site if you ever want to check it out. I have some YouTube videos of the show as well if you wanted to check it out that way.

I will see what I have for promos, I do not collect them (unless it is Star Wars or something I am interested in).

December 24, 2015, 08:43 PM
dstrohmeng
Subway has six Force Awakens discs in their kids meals. Also, the Walmart version of the soundtrack includes a Kylo Ren disc.