Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Lost in Space Blu-Ray Card Set
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost in Space Blu-Ray Card Set
 Login/Join

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted
I just received the new 50th Anniversary Lost in Space TV Series Blu-Ray set from Amazon today and was pleasantly surprised to find an extremely nice set of cards in the box. They are 6x8 in size and they feature full color portraits of each of the Robinson family, Major West, Dr. Smith, and the Robot - 8 cards in all. The backs have some info about the character along with some "fun facts" about the series itself. Honestly, it's a really nice set of cards.

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Nice!
DVDs and BluRays (even VHS Videos back when) have been a pretty good source of these kinds of card collectibles, but a lot of the time they aren't advertised well. Thanks for the tip on these.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Can you tell me if the discs are region specific, or region free?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for letting us know! Sounds like a cool set. My collector side is appreciative but my wallet is not on speaking terms with you!

Posts: 70 | Location: New York | Registered: September 18, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Hi Graham - the region code for this Blu-ray release is nowhere to be found on the packaging and/or the discs themselves as far as I can tell (and I looked over my set twice just to be sure). However, according to several websites that track and list this sort of thing, this specific release is supposedly "region-free" Hope this helps!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Can you tell me if the discs are region specific, or region free?

Several people in the UK have posted that this is region free, and reviews are now mentioning this.

Posts: 1116 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post