Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Batman vs Superman (and WW) Soda Cans
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Batman vs Superman (and WW) Soda Cans
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Dr Pepper has cans (similar to their last Avengers promotion) with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor on them. Batman and Superman are on the regular Dr Pepper cans (saw them in the store today). Wonder Woman (I think) is on Cherry Dr Pepper cans although I haven't seen them in stores yet (I did see a picture online).

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Dr Pepper has cans (similar to their last Avengers promotion) with Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Lois Lane and Lex Luthor on them. Batman and Superman are on the regular Dr Pepper cans (saw them in the store today). Wonder Woman (I think) is on Cherry Dr Pepper cans although I haven't seen them in stores yet (I did see a picture online).

Thanks for the Heads-Up. I'll have to tell my buddy out in CO, but he probably already knows about it. Wink

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen cases of Dr Pepper with the Batman cans and Diet Dr Petter with the Superman cans but nothing with Wonder Woman yet.

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thy are just now showing up in local stores here.
Lois Lane - Dr Pepper Ten
Superman - Diet Dr Pepper
Batman - Dr Pepper
Wonder Woman - Dr Pepper Cherry
Lex Luthor - Diet Dr Pepper Cherry

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Time to go shopping!
Warning - I had over 100 Dr. Pepper cans from past promotions like this, unopened. Eventually four or five of them sprung leaks from around the seams on the pop top, ruining the cartons they were in and even putting mold on my walls. So if you plan on not opening the cans, take them out of the cartons and store them where the leakage won't damage anything. Seems simple in hindsight but I found this out the hard way.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have also seen Batman vs. Superman cereal ! 2 different boxes, I think

Posts: 3992 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Over the weekend, here in the North Dallas area, I saw "tall boy" cans of Dr. Pepper with portraits of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman all on the same can. I don't normally go out of my way to buy this sort of thing, but these cans (individually sold at convenience stores) are actually pretty cool looking and probably the nicest example of this type of promotional product that I've seen in some time.

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Over the weekend, here in the North Dallas area, I saw "tall boy" cans of Dr. Pepper with portraits of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman all on the same can. I don't normally go out of my way to buy this sort of thing, but these cans (individually sold at convenience stores) are actually pretty cool looking and probably the nicest example of this type of promotional product that I've seen in some time.

Thanks for posting this, I'll have to keep my eyes open for these.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found the three 'male' cans today, but WW and Lois were nowhere in sight. Back on the hunt tomorrow.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
After a week I have all the 'normal' cans except Wonder Woman. Found Lois Lane today. No luck on the tallboy cans; I've seen them, but they are just normal Dr. Pepper cans.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I found the tallboy cans today. All this time a service station two miles from my house has carried them. But I talked to the Coca-Cola truck driver at Wal-Mart, and he said an entire pallet tipped over on un-loading and some Dr. Pepper cans were destroyed, which may be the reason I still can not find the Wonder Woman cans around here.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Looks like you're going to need more furniture. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I never see the tall cans in my area. Anything large is in a plastic bottle. The Wonder Woman standard size cans have turned up but no Lois Lane. Probably just a matter of time as that is probably the weakest seller.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I managed to find the Wonder Woman cans, so I have all of them. I saw the movie today and it was a big disappointment (as I expected it to be).

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Still only have the Batman and Superman cans here.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was not a big fan of the previous MAN OF STEEL film but I did like this one. Maybe I was just in the mood for it.

quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
I managed to find the Wonder Woman cans, so I have all of them. I saw the movie today and it was a big disappointment (as I expected it to be).

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Laura-Let me know if you would like the other ones I found.

quote:
Originally posted by WandringRebel:
Still only have the Batman and Superman cans here.