Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Sonic Drive-In Voltron: Legendary Defender Stickers
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sonic Drive-In Voltron: Legendary Defender Stickers
 Login/Join

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted
Sonic Drive-In has a pack of Voltron: Legendary Defender stickers as part of this month's kid's meal premium. As far as I can tell, the "set" seems to be limited to just a single pack of 5 stickers (including 1 gold foil sticker) plus (ironically) a 20% off coupon for Voltron toys at Toys'R Us. I bought 5 packs this morning and they all contained the same 5 stickers. Nice looking stickers - happy hunting!

Posts: 283 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Kiosk at Sonic says collect all 10 stickers.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone have images/checklist yet?

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can send you images of the 5 stickers that I have, just let me know.

Posts: 283 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found a Sonic with a different Voltron sticker pack, but they contain 4 new stickers and a duplicate from the first packs??? So, I now have 9 different (including 2 different gold foil stickers).

Rev Jay - where did you see the "collect all 10 stickers" posted? The ordering kiosks here in Dallas make no mention of the stickers. In fact, they don't even mention the Voltron premiums at all?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cecil
posted Hide Post
The Sonic I just drove through had 5 different “Lion” toys that connect and form a Voltron.

Posts: 736 | Location: Carmel, IN. | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
I can send you images of the 5 stickers that I have, just let me know.

Fantastic! Just send them to me at mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!

Posts: 274 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
I found a Sonic with a different Voltron sticker pack, but they contain 4 new stickers and a duplicate from the first packs??? So, I now have 9 different (including 2 different gold foil stickers).

Rev Jay - where did you see the "collect all 10 stickers" posted? The ordering kiosks here in Dallas make no mention of the stickers. In fact, they don't even mention the Voltron premiums at all?

Morgantown WV Sonic drive - in kiosk video show Voltron lions with "Collect all 5 lions to make Voltron" moves Voltron to side then show sticker package with "Collect all 10 stickers."

Some times its running through the other food promos; some times it's not.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They did the same things with How to Train Your Dragon and Dinotrux [and let's not forgot Transformers]. Sticker packed with no listing of how many total stickers available with the packs. The sticker pack itself is just listed as one of the toys.

So with Voltron there are 6 toys... 5 lions and the sticker pack.

posted Hide Post
quote:
mbible@beckett.com

FYI - I sent you a scan of the 9 stickers that I currently have as I'm still looking for the 10th/final sticker.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Some times its running through the other food promos; some times it's not

Thanks for the info RevJay!

posted Hide Post
I finally turned the 10th sticker today - it's another gold foil one; which makes a total of 3 gold foil stickers for the set along with the other 7 being the regular versions.

BeckettBible24 - I'll send you over a scan of this last sticker in the next day or so.