Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Sonic Drive-In Voltron: Legendary Defender Stickers

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1981010201/m/8607029986

April 12, 2018, 07:20 PM
aeolus14ummbra
Sonic Drive-In Voltron: Legendary Defender Stickers
Sonic Drive-In has a pack of Voltron: Legendary Defender stickers as part of this month's kid's meal premium. As far as I can tell, the "set" seems to be limited to just a single pack of 5 stickers (including 1 gold foil sticker) plus (ironically) a 20% off coupon for Voltron toys at Toys'R Us. I bought 5 packs this morning and they all contained the same 5 stickers. Nice looking stickers - happy hunting!
April 16, 2018, 09:08 AM
RevJay
Kiosk at Sonic says collect all 10 stickers.
April 17, 2018, 06:12 PM
BeckettBible24
Does anyone have images/checklist yet?
April 17, 2018, 09:38 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I can send you images of the 5 stickers that I have, just let me know.
April 19, 2018, 08:06 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I found a Sonic with a different Voltron sticker pack, but they contain 4 new stickers and a duplicate from the first packs??? So, I now have 9 different (including 2 different gold foil stickers).

Rev Jay - where did you see the "collect all 10 stickers" posted? The ordering kiosks here in Dallas make no mention of the stickers. In fact, they don't even mention the Voltron premiums at all?
April 20, 2018, 02:22 PM
Cecil
The Sonic I just drove through had 5 different “Lion” toys that connect and form a Voltron.
April 20, 2018, 03:55 PM
BeckettBible24
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
I can send you images of the 5 stickers that I have, just let me know.

Fantastic! Just send them to me at mbible@beckett.com. Thanks!
April 20, 2018, 05:12 PM
RevJay
quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
I found a Sonic with a different Voltron sticker pack, but they contain 4 new stickers and a duplicate from the first packs??? So, I now have 9 different (including 2 different gold foil stickers).

Rev Jay - where did you see the "collect all 10 stickers" posted? The ordering kiosks here in Dallas make no mention of the stickers. In fact, they don't even mention the Voltron premiums at all?

Morgantown WV Sonic drive - in kiosk video show Voltron lions with "Collect all 5 lions to make Voltron" moves Voltron to side then show sticker package with "Collect all 10 stickers."

Some times its running through the other food promos; some times it's not.
April 20, 2018, 05:16 PM
RevJay
They did the same things with How to Train Your Dragon and Dinotrux [and let's not forgot Transformers]. Sticker packed with no listing of how many total stickers available with the packs. The sticker pack itself is just listed as one of the toys.

So with Voltron there are 6 toys... 5 lions and the sticker pack.
April 22, 2018, 09:33 PM
aeolus14ummbra
quote:
mbible@beckett.com

FYI - I sent you a scan of the 9 stickers that I currently have as I'm still looking for the 10th/final sticker.
April 22, 2018, 09:34 PM
aeolus14ummbra
quote:
Some times its running through the other food promos; some times it's not

Thanks for the info RevJay!
April 26, 2018, 11:59 PM
aeolus14ummbra
I finally turned the 10th sticker today - it's another gold foil one; which makes a total of 3 gold foil stickers for the set along with the other 7 being the regular versions.

BeckettBible24 - I'll send you over a scan of this last sticker in the next day or so.