Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lenticular Gift Cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted
Hi all,
I was in my local Stop & Shop market this morning and while walking past an isle end cap, filled with gift cards, I always see if there's sci fi related gift cards, promos, or other types of cards that catch my eye. Well, two that did 'catch my eye' were a "Best Buy" & "Aeropostale" lenticular Gift Cards. I asked the front end manager if I could purchase "just the cards, without activating them?" and she said, "don't worry about it...just take what you want." I took one of each. No need to be greedy, right ?
Sorry for not having pictures, but my wife is using the camera today.
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Fred,

Your lucky. I see gift cards at a lot of places that I would like to get. I ask, and they tell me I must add value to the card before I can have it. I sometimes do, I sometimes dont, depending on how bad I want the card, and yes, I am a sucker for lenticular gift cards! Smile

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post