Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MUPPETTS STICKER SHEET
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
The Disney store is giving out a sheet of stickers for the new Muppett film. I have 1 extra for trade.

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My Disney Store moved out of Warwick, RI because of a major flood in March of 2010. Which flooded out the Warwick Mall.

I think there's a Disney store about 45 north of me at the Emerald Square Mall, in Attleboro, Mass.

I miss going to it whenever I went into our Mall. Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of geoffbovey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:
The Disney store is giving out a sheet of stickers for the new Muppett film. I have 1 extra for trade.

Would you be able to post a picture? (Most seraches on that auction site show only sales for retro sticker sheets from years gone by)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: geoffbovey,

Posts: 617 | Location: Sandy, UT | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For some reason I always have problems posting pictures but I would be happy to send a scan to anyone who would be able to post it.

quote:
Originally posted by geoffbovey:
quote:
Originally posted by FRANK AMICO:

Would you be able to post a picture? (Most seraches on that auction site show only sales for retro sticker sheets from years gone by)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: FRANK AMICO,

Posts: 971 | Location: WESTWOOD NJ | Registered: May 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post