Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Gen. Mills: Star Wars Episode 1 Mini Poster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gen. Mills: Star Wars Episode 1 Mini Poster
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
General Mills Cereal ( Family Size ) have a Star Wars Header Shrink-wrapped to the bottom of the cereal boxes , Advertising a Collectible Star Wars Episode 1 Mini Poster

The Mini Poster is Folded & Cello Packed and shrink-wrapped to the back of the box

The mini Poster measures 9 x 11 inches

https://1plskg.blu.livefilesto...hlt1o/1AF.jpg?psid=1

Posts: 1176 | Location: Rochester , NY , USA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kevin LePore:
General Mills Cereal ( Family Size ) have a Star Wars Header Shrink-wrapped to the bottom of the cereal boxes , Advertising a Collectible Star Wars Episode 1 Mini Poster

The Mini Poster is Folded & Cello Packed and shrink-wrapped to the back of the box

The mini Poster measures 9 x 11 inches

https://1plskg.blu.livefilesto...hlt1o/1AF.jpg?psid=1

Cool. I'll check this out tomorrow.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I checked two stores {Stop & Shop and Walmart} today and only saw the Star Wars pens promo.
I'll keep an eye out for them though.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found it at my local Walmart today. It wasn't in the cereal isle, they were displayed on an end cap.

The boxes are wrapped in plastic {very tightly sealed} and the boxes are the bigger 1 lb 5.6 oz / 21.6 oz total. There's a 2 inch high separate piece of Star Wars cardboard that wraps around the bottom of the cereal box. There's 3 different ones of these "wrap arounds" {Yoda, Obi Wan, and R2D2, that I saw}. But the picture of the actual poster is the same on each "wrap around." *
The actual poster is in a small 4"x6" cellophane bag on the back of the box, between the box and the plastic wrap. In my opinion, it looks like this was a rushed promotional, since Star Wars isn't printed on the cereal box itself nor is the promo on the inside of the box, like the current Star Wars pens are.

Fred

*I'm pretty sure the actual poster is the same in each different box. Depicting Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
None at Market Basket grocery stores, here in my area. Still looking, but as I just came back from VA docs in Boston, I will be home for a few days with bed rest.

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post