Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    McDonald's Happy meal Peanuts and Nasa Fact cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

McDonald's Happy meal Peanuts and Nasa Fact cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I was visiting my brother today and he picked up some McDonald's for everybody. My niece got a Happy Meal. At the moment it's a Peanuts toy or book related to outer space exploration. It's not well-advertised but there's also a NASA fact card in the bag. It's an odd one in that it's round, 2 1/4 inches in diameter, and of thin-stock with a picture of Snoopy on one side and a short bit of space-related text on the other.

It appears there are four books and four Snoopy toys in the set. I don't know if that means you get 8 different cards.

Jess

Posts: 4382 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post