Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Says Seth 2013 Cards
 Login/Join

posted
FREE CARDS! To promote the new book Says Seth: Life Observations from a Six Year Old Perspective (released a few weeks ago) and Seth's 6th appearance at comic-con in costume, I've issued two 2013 trading cards, professionally designed and printed. Get yours free (plus 2012's card if you want them too) by sending an SASE to: Gary Zenker, Says Seth Cards, 1243 Eastwick Circle, West Chester PA 19380. Include enough postage for the weight of the four cards (. 3 oz plus the envelope and plus a card holder of you send one). You have to include a note to Seth also. These are of a child in Super hero costume and funny quotes he said (check out SaysSeth on Facebook for typical quotes). Thanks!

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
My SASE is in the mail.

Thank you,
Fred Scribner
Rhode Island

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the off.
S.A.S.E. will be in the mail tomorrow.
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THanks Guys. Any other takers? Fun cards, cute kid on the cards...only 1000 of each made and

Posts: 126 | Location: west chester, PA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cards sent today to the two who sent me SASE's. thanks guys!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I will be sending out my S.A.S.E. tomorrow. Say "Hi" to Seth for me .

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I received mine yesterday.
My son likes Seth's cards. too.
Thank you very much.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeff
posted Hide Post
Received mine today thanks great looking cards
Jeff

Posts: 92 | Location: FORT PIERCE FLORIDA | Registered: April 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THanks guys. One more set going out today. Only got three takers. Kinda sad but....