Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    2011 Halloween lenticular Puffs
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Halloween lenticular Puffs
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Target has this year's Puffs kleenex boxes with the Halloween lenticulars. Didn't get a chance to stop to see how many [usually 4] but they are here. And don't wait - they seem to go very very fast in this area at least.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I looked in one of my Targets today....nothing.
I'm going to try the other Target {yes, Warwick has two of them, don't ask me why. LOL} and I'll try my local Walmart, too. {and yes we have two Walmarts, too}.

I checked both "Kleenex" and "Puff" boxes because they are two different companies.

I wish we had a picture on what they look like. Frown

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Will look today. My wife's Target usually carries them. Its nice getting the 10% discount plus an additional 5% on top of that! Even better we use the tissues too.

I remove the card from the box although the boxes are nice too.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I found and purchased these today. I'm not to impressed with the overall Halloween designs, and also being from Target, they ain't cheap....$2.99 per two pack. And you have to purchase two packages to get all four.

Also another goodie at Target today, but I'll write another thread for that purchase.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
We use a lot of tissues in this house with elementary kids, sinuses... I figure my cost per card is about $0.50 or less.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
I'm not to impressed with the overall Halloween designs...

This year's design fit into the overall style of the past years. It's the ones they put out at Christmas that disappoint me.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post