Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arby's Pets Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Stopped to get a roast beef sandwich for lunch to discover that Arby's started a new kid's promotion entitled "Arby Jr's Pets."

Bag shows dog & cat build-a-pet, dog & cat headbands, and Arby Jr's pets trading cards. No idea how many cards but again bag shows one dog breed card & one cat breed card with fun facts on the back.

All they had was the cat headband at this time in this Arby's. Now to check the others in the area!

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Sounds good, but I would be concerned the animals pictured on those cards are also the contents of the sandwiches they sell.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
It figures...there's Arby's restaurants in 48/50 states. Two states that they are not in...RI and VT. And I'm in RI. LOL Luckily my brother has two, nearby him, in CT.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I found these cards tonight at our local Arby's. The packs I got all contained the same 6 cards; 5 regular and 1 lenticular (all unnumbered, but with text on the back specific to the breed pictured on the front). The 5 regular cards are: Boston Terrier, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Persian Cat, and American Curl. The lenticular card shows a Chihuahua and a Hairless Sphynx. Honestly, these are really nice cards and worth the effort to pick up if you're so inclined. Happy hunting!

Posts: 285 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of stevetrek
posted Hide Post
Got them today. They are nicely done. They are regular size, but have rounded corners.

Posts: 900 | Location: IL | Registered: February 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Finally got the cards! Glad I did. They are nicely done for a fast food promotion for kids.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I got a pack through my brother. Thanks Tom!
Yes, they are nicely done.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post