Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  New Promo Releases (not card related)    Cars 2-Milk Chocolate Lightning McQueen that includes 6 Collectible cards per pouch
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cars 2-Milk Chocolate Lightning McQueen that includes 6 Collectible cards per pouch
 Login/Join

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Freddy,

I can mail you a pack. This is the one with Tow Mater on the top and card number 11 Filmore on the back, right?

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of EriktheArchitect
posted Hide Post
Are these only at K-Mart? All the ones near me closed a few years back.

Posts: 1162 | Location: Just NW of Hazzard County Georgia USA | Registered: December 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by miket999:
Freddy,

I can mail you a pack. This is the one with Tow Mater on the top and card number 11 Filmore on the back, right?

Mike.

Hi Mike,

To be perfectly honest with you...I don't know. I opened all mine in a parking lot the day I got them and I didn't take notice.

The pack I have here has Carla Velosa {a green and blue race car} on the top and #5 on the bottom.

Can you open it, and let me know ?

Or you can just email me again at RITrekkie@cox.net.

Thanks,
Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

I thought I saw a thread that said that these also might be in Toys R Us, too. But they aren't in any TRU around me. Plus the 2 closest K-Marts to me DIDN'T have them. I found a box, at a K-Mart an hour away from me, that was close to a comic book show, that I attended two weeks ago.
Good luck trying to find them, too. They're either by a register {where I found mine} or on an end cap display, or even in the candy section.

Fred

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Freddy:
quote:
Originally posted by EriktheArchitect:

They're either by a register {where I found mine} or on an end cap display, or even in the candy section.

Fred

At the K-Mart where I found them, they were with the trading cards.

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Freddy,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

To be perfectly honest with you...I don't know. I opened all mine in a parking lot the day I got them and I didn't take notice.

The pack I have here has Carla Velosa {a green and blue race car} on the top and #5 on the bottom.

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

I opened the pack and the cards that you need are in it. I'll mail them once I can get to a Post Office.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
Freddy,

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Thanks,
Fred

Fred,

I opened the pack and the cards that you need are in it. I'll mail them once I can get to a Post Office.

Mike.

Thanks Mike. I'm assuming you still have my mailing address, right?
Fred

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Fred,

Yes I do.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred,

Yes I do.

Mike.

Please let me know when they're in the mail so I can be on the lookout for them.

Fred

Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
Fred,

Cards mailed today.

Mike.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Fred,

Cards mailed today.

Mike.

Very much appreciated !

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
I need cards 4, 6, 9, 15, 16, 17 Does anyone have these they can trade? Thanks

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Check your local K-Mart. These were on clearance today when I stopped for only ... $0.50 a pack. I picked up all 5 packs left. I had to throw them nto the freezer when I got back to work since teh chocoalte was squishy soft. As soon as it firms up, I'll see what packs I got.

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Check your local K-Mart. These were on clearance today when I stopped for only ... $0.50 a pack. I picked up all 5 packs left. I had to throw them nto the freezer when I got back to work since teh chocoalte was squishy soft. As soon as it firms up, I'll see what packs I got.

I would be interested in a pack with the numbers I missing. I have the other two pack for trade, or I can come up with something else if you have a wantlist.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Have 2 extra sealed packs with Carla Veloso on the front & card #5 Raoul CaRoule on the back - if anyone is interested?

Posts: 717 | Location: Washington, PA | Registered: June 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RevJay:
Have 2 extra sealed packs with Carla Veloso on the front & card #5 Raoul CaRoule on the back - if anyone is interested?

Email Sent.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
I went to two K-Marts yesterday....no luck finding them. Shake Head

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Thanks to RevJay I finely finished the set.

Thank You Jay. Thumb Up

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad to be of help!

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Our local K-Mart was the victim of a bad Christmas - the store is closing. When I stopped in today, I found 11 packages of the McQeen chocolate with cards at $0.49 each.

I bought all 11 but have not had time to open them to see which cards they contain.

Anyone still looking for any of these card sets?